Take Cover Storm Shelters have been providing the latest in high-tech, underground tornado shelters to Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee since 2008. We are a family owned and operated business located in west Tennessee, and provide service to the entire mid-south and beyond.
We manufacture and install the safest, most versatile underground tornado shelters in the nation, for the most competitive price in the market. Our products are the best value and provide the best protection.
ALL of our shelters are constructed of 10 gauge steel welded together into a solid enclosure. The Easy Glide Sliding Lid is comprised of two 1/4 inch steel plate panels, making our shelters super durable yet trap resistant. During installation, the site is entirely encased in concrete.
Our shelters are perfect for new and existing construction:
- Normally a one day installation.
- Installed beneath the existing concrete in your accessible concrete pad.
- Available with seating for up to 12 adults.
- 1/4 inch steel-plate lid over stationary lid.
- Removable stairs for more seating.
- Fresh air entries are engineered into each shelter.
All of our tornado shelters carry an Engineers Seal.
Take Cover Storm Shelters does the Harlem Shake!!